Sightseeing in Berlin – da kiekste!
- Schokoladenmuseum - admission
Museum of chocolate
- Boat trip on the Rhine (1 hrs)
- Guided tour in the Cologne Cathedral
The most visited landmark Germany´s.
- Cologne underground - guided tour
A guide tour in the underworld of Cologne
- NS-Dokumentationszentrum - admission and guided tour
EL-DE-Haus --- Museum of the history of National Socialism in Cologne.
- Cologne Carnival Museum
The Cologne Carnival Museum, the largest and most modern museum of its kind in the German-speaking world, opened in June 2005 and presents the history of carnival from its beginnings to the present day.
- Cable car trip across the Rheine
The cable car, Cologne's safest form of transport, offers you the most attractive bird's eye view of the city.
- Cologne City Museum
The Kölnisches Stadtmuseum presents, collects and preserves exhibits and works of art on the history of the city of Cologne from the Middle Ages to the present day.
- Romano-Germanic Museum - admission
Built above the Roman town villa with the world-famous Dionysus mosaic the Römisch-Germanisches Museum houses examples of art, culture and everyday life in Roman and early medieval Cologne.